Customer Journey Mastery™
Talk to 10 “Marketing Gurus” and you’ll get 10 different opinions on “the right way” to advertise. Is another marketing methodology necessary? But modern ad platforms keep rolling out powerful new features that keep changing the game, quickly making your old marketing SOPs obsolete. What worked yesterday is likely to fail tomorrow. Yet some fundamentals never change.
Do you have one unified framework to take advantage of ALL ad platform power in a consistent and most profitable way?
Can your marketing process survive the test of time?
We developed our Customer Journey Mastery™ to provide a single marketing framework that applies to any advertiser, be they in e-commerce, lead generation, local business, info products or anything else. It applies consistent treatment to every type of marketing channel and ad platform. This framework enforces the strategic clarity of planning, which provides a solid foundation for measuring and optimizing your ad spend to the metrics that truly matter – your CPA and LTV
Does it mean you have to ditch whatever you are doing now?
On the contrary, Customer Journey Mastery™ is designed to “embrace, extend and support” your existing successful processes, while positioning you to take advantage of new opportunities
What Is In the Name?
Let’s break down the phrase to the dictionary definitions of its parts:
- Complete sum of experiences that customers go through when interacting with your company and brand. Instead of looking at just a part of a transaction or experience, the customer journey documents the full experience of being a customer
Source Survey Monkey Blogmas·ter·ynoun
- Comprehensive knowledge or skill in a subject or accomplishment.
- Control or superiority over someone or something
Source Oxford Dictionary
So there you have it, Customer Journey Mastery™ is a process of gaining knowledge and exerting control over the full path of interactions that your customers have with your business. Are you doing this yet? Or are you letting your customers fall through the cracks and damage your financials?
Checklists & Automation
A marketing methodology is more than just a declaration of ideas. To make it useful, it must be translated into clear 1-2-3 recipes, easy to implement with some basic training. But the best processes are more than just guidebooks and checklists – they are automated with software, which is a part of our offering. There are lots of details in our checklists and they can be grouped into 3 major categories:
- Marketing Roadmap: The checklists for mapping and assessing a customer journey; and then turning it into actionable strategies, requirements, and plans
- Creative Production: The checklists for developing advertising creatives designed to address specific requirements and achieve specific effects, as defined in the roadmap
- Campaign Iteration: The checklists for creating, deploying, monitoring and analyzing specific marketing experiments using the roadmap and the creatives
To learn more about Customer Journey Mastery, join our private Facebook Study Group